DIS designs support solutions to enable our customers to have immediate access to highly trained networking experts. DIS also understands the need to address potential issues before they become costly inhibitors to your business service delivery. Because of this, we provide 24 hour remote and on-site assistance. Our help team reflect the expertise that comes with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
We can also design any contract as a bespoke package to suit your business’ needs.
Contracts may include:
- 24-hour telephone call-logging at our centre that is professionally manned and operated, including phone line fault-tolerance for continuous availability
- Immediate access to highly trained networking experts providing 24 hour remote and on-site assistance
- The facility for mid-term contract expansion to cover the subsequent addition of extra items of equipment
- Replacement or repair of covered faulty hardware, free of charge
- A copy of the call-out report for all calls logged
- Free annual network audit
- Support Portal where you can review progress on help calls that have been placed
Click on the Globe to login, raise and track helpdesk calls. If you do not know your login details please email our help desk. When asked by your rep, please click the link and choose run.
Remote Access Support
Remote Support Please click on the button to start the Team Viewer facility.