Data Installation & Supplies (Northern) Ltd provides Cabling Infrastructure and Technology Network Solutions provision and installation service throughout the UK and sometimes abroad. The Company has developed its expertise since its establishment in 1988 and its aim is to achieve a high standard of service to its customers.
It is the policy of Data Installation & Supplies (Northern) Ltd to provide the customer with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. The Company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Data Installation & Supplies (Northern) Ltd strives to be the best provider of Network services in the industry. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in Data Installation & Supplies (Northern) Ltd is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
The company believes that its market expects a continually improving service. We aim to continually improve the service we provide to meet our customers’ requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
The company aims to achieve the above by implementing a management system that complies with the international standard of good practice BS EN ISO 9001. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our customers, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. Also, to continual development of the system and helping to ensure it remains effective.
Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality will we achieve our aims of long term success and sustained improvements.
All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required. While we endeavour to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of, we have to recognise that we don’t always achieve our own standards. When we receive a customer complaint, we are committed to investigating that complaint and will do our best to put right all justified issues.
The policy, organisation and procedures necessary to achieve the required standards are described in our Quality Management System.
The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the quality system and reports regularly to the Managing Director on the system’s implementation, status and effectiveness.
The objectives of this company are set out in the Register of Quality Objectives. Objectives for individual jobs are to carry out the works to the complete satisfaction of the customer and in accordance with the contract as agreed with the customer.