By Data Installations & Supplies ltd
In a competitive world, you want the best technology tools in the classroom; technology that will offer superior advantages for your teachers and students. AV projectors technology has been offering this advantage for years and continues to raise the bar through innovations that expand instructional reach for teachers and lower the total cost of ownership for schools at the same time. With Filter-free designs that require less maintenance and offer lower operating costs projectors help your school save money, so you will have a reliable system even after years and years of use.
A regularly installed projector in schools, for example, is the Epsom EB-470. These AV projectors can deliver high-quality classroom presentations with fewer shadows using the 2,600-lumen projector from the world’s leading projector manufacturer.
The Key Features are:
- Ultra-short-throw presenting
- Large projected image size of up to 100inches/254cm
- Delivered with a tailor-made wall-mount
- Flexible picture alignment with horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Combining the impact and visibility of AV projectors with the interactive nature of a whiteboard and immediacy of a computer screen, interactive whiteboards are now a central feature of a modern learning environment.
DIS supply and install quality interactive whiteboards from some of the leading names in AV technology; including Sony, Epson and Smart. Combining the power, usability and durability of interactive whiteboards from these world-class manufacturers with our own expertise on site can transform your classroom space into a dynamic and engaging learning environment.