DIS support solutions are designed to enable our customers to have immediate access to highly trained networking experts, providing 24 hour remote and on-site support. DIS understands the need to address potential issues before they become costly inhibitors to your business service delivery–your business is our business!
All support contracts can be designed as a bespoke package to suit your business needs. Contracts may include:
- 24-hour telephone call logging at our central call-logging centre that is professionally manned and operated, with phone line fault-tolerance for continuous availability
- Immediate access to highly trained networking experts providing 24 hour remote and on-site assistance
- The facility for mid-term contract expansion to cover the subsequent addition of extra items of equipment
- Replacement or repair of covered faulty hardware, free of charge
- A copy of the call-out report for all calls logged
- Free annual network audit
- Support Portal where you can review progress on help calls that have been placed
Click on the Globe to login and raise and track helpdesk calls. If you do not know your login details please email firstname.lastname@example.org. When asked by your support rep, please click the link and choose run.
Remote Access Support
Remote Support Please click on the Remote Support button to start the Team Viewer facility.